2015 Parade of Homes – Craven and Pamlico County –
New Bern Parade of Homes 2015 –
137 Shoreview Dr.
New Bern, NC
Brice’s Creek Harbour Subdivision –
Introducing “The Charleston” to Brices Creek Harbour, New Bern’s newest waterfront community. With access to deep-water boat slips, you can live steps away from kayaking, boating, and enjoying the outdoors while also having a quick drive to New Bern’s historic downtown. This home features an open floor plan with wide hallways. The open floor plan and eat-in kitchen make this home perfect entertaining. Accented left of the home is a uniquely positioned large outdoor entertaining space.
Tour this charming home for sale, during the 2015 Craven and Pamlico County Parade of Homes from 12-5pm April 18th-19th & April 25th-26th.
Features of this home include:
- Over 3,176 SqFt of Home, 2,358 Heated
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large Master Bath and Make-up Vanity
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen
- Glass tiled backsplash in Kitchen
- Hand-Scraped wood flooring
- Ceramic tiled floor in Bathrooms and Laundry Room
- Solid continuous block foundation
- Energy-Star rated windows
Directions to House and Subdivision:
From HWY 70 in James City turn onto Williams Rd by Burger King. At the stop sign, take a left onto Madame Moores Ln. Turn left onto Marion Drive. The Brices Creek subdivision will be on your right.